Q: Why does ikl666.site encourage Mastercard, Visa, Discover & Electronic check transfer payments be made through PayPal?
A: Many people already have an account with PayPal.COM. PayPal allows you to electronically send money from your Mastercard, Visa, Discover Card, American Express or Regular Checking account. Your visa and mastercard does not need to be a debit card for you to do this. PayPal also does not charge you anything extra to pay through PayPal.
Q: What advantages do I gain by paying through PayPal? Many Many!!!
1. We noticed many small credit unions and banks weren't able to allow us to verify credit card information.We have a strict policy of shipping only to the billing address. This delayed many orders. By paying through PayPal and having a confirmed shipping address, we can 'very quickly' process your order.
This also frees us from additional paperwork (ie: running charge on machine, attaching paperwork, calling issuing banks to verify information, checking for available funds, etc) which speeds order processing greatly.
2. By paying through PayPal, you will know if you have available funds on your Mastercard/Visa/Amex/Discover and if payment can be made immediately. (ie: If card charge is approved. No more delays because your card is declined) Often, we have problems with cards being declined. If you use your Mastercard or Visa and pay through PayPal, you will know immediately if it is declined - then you can call your bank and fix any problems. Sometimes your card may be declined because of an error with your bank, if it does not clear, you will know immediately! If you have a checking account, PayPal allows you to make an e-check payment which saves time. No need to sit down and write a check, put it in an envelope and then dropping it in a mailbox. If you pay via an e-check (checking account debit), once the money clears, your order will be processed. Making a Mastercard or Visa payment is immediate. Making an E-Check payment through PayPal from your checking account takes approx 2-4 business days.
Compare! Mailing a check or money order to us, 14 days (mail time, clearing, etc) -- it makes more sense to pay via e-check on PayPal.
3. Once you established an PayPal account, you can use it to send money to friends, use it on other sites that accept PayPal, receive money through PayPal and much more!
Once registered, no more input needed from you. You can also make additional purchases through our site without any further input! Registration is quick (usually under 60 seconds). Future purchases through us can be completed QUICKLY! Once you register, payments through PayPal will be a quick process (seconds).
4. Once your order and payment is received, it will go into IMMEDIATE processing. Your order will also be marked PAID (click on service area > View order screen). The status of payments received through PayPal are almost immediate, unlike other types of (non PayPal) payment methods we take which are on a 48-72 hour cycle.
Q: What else do I gain by opening an PayPal account if I dont have one?
A: Here are some reasons why you want a PayPal account:
- PayPal serves over 12 million members, all in 3years and growing
- Fully insured, backed by BIG names (see below)
- 70% of auctions are paid with PayPal!
- PayPal transfers 12 million dollar worth of funds 'per' day
- With a PayPal account, you can email your friend or family money, even internationally.
- PayPal accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover card and Electronic checking account debits to add funds to your account, all without a fee- If you want to use your discover card, PayPal is a great option since we do not take Discover payments through our autotoys payment system.
- If you are using a debit card or a card with credit limits, if payment is not available, you will immediately know and this will not delay your order.
- Once you have a PayPal account and have funds, you can then shop on any site which accepts PayPal or 'DOESNT' accept PayPal.
- Sending payment is easy! The next time you need to send pay a merchant with PayPal, it will take seconds compared to minutes using conventional payment methods.
- Many other big organizations, such as ci+ib..k and weste..n un..n, eb.y and other companies see the potential and future of electronic payments, it is the future. PayPal was the first and will continue to lead this technology field.
Q: How do I pay for my order or make an order using PayPal.
中文亚洲无线码 A: Simple. PayPal accepts Mastercard, Visa, Discover Card, Amex and Electronic check debits.
ikl666.site has everything set up to make things easy for you.
1. Make an order online in our website
2. At the end of the order process, just click on the PayPal BUY NOW button
The order total will already be filled out for you. Also filled out, the order # and payment amount. If you are not already a registered PayPal user, you can pay for the order in a few easy steps (about 2 minutes or less) using your Visa, Discover, Amex or Mastercard (or e-check electronic debit).
Click on the icon to pay. Thats easy. Easy! Easy!
Please note: All orders you place are binding orders to purchase and must be paid.
Q: Are there any additional fees for making payments through PayPal?
A: No, there are NO fees for US residents conducting transactions through PayPal. Nothing extra. Nothing paid in commissions, it is FREE to use!
(You may ask how do they make money if everything is free to the person sending money? Well, we pay them a few percentage points on each transaction and also they make money (interest) on the money as it moves (floats) - much like banks when you pay someone with a check)
Q: What about security?
A: If you make your Mastercard, Amex, Discover or Visa purchase through PayPal.com, we (ikl666.site) will never 'ever' see your credit card information. You send this information directly to PayPal servers.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available. The server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher. Once your information reaches PayPal, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the Internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
ikl666.site is also a "verified" business partner with PayPal.com. Verification increases the security of the PayPal network. Verified members have
successfully completed PayPal's verification system to establish their identity.
Purchases made through the PayPal service are protected against fraud when you purchase goods from a Verified Seller and do not receive the promised goods. You are entitled to a refund if you do not receive the goods from a Verified Seller. Buyers are protected up to a total of $5000 per year for fraudulent transactions.
Q: Who is PayPal? What awards have they won? Who are they? Who are the investors?
A: PayPal provides the world's first instant and secure online payment service. With PayPal, individuals and businesses can send and receive payments through the Internet. This revolutionary new service provides a safer, faster, easier, and cheaper way to move money in today's digital economy.
With a customer base of more than 9 million and continuing to grow rapidly, PayPal is the world's largest Internet-based payment network. PayPal is the #1 eFinance site on the Internet, according to PC Data Online, and one of the fastest growing websites, according to Media Metrix. PayPal now constitutes over 10% of all Internet traffic in the financial services category, more than Citibank, Wells Fargo and Bank of America combined.
PayPal is the preferred payment service for online auctions, and for online community and group websites. Recommended by CNET as "the most reliable personal payment service," PayPal is also being increasingly used at e-commerce sites. PayPal's service, free to consumers, can be used from PCs or Web-enabled mobile phones.
PayPal is a privately held company headquartered in Palo Alto, California . PayPal was recently named one of the 50 Most Important Private Companies in the World by Red Herring, one of the Top 25 New Companies by Fortune Small Business, and a Forbes Favorite Website in the magazine's latest "Best of the Web" issue.